Current Oracle Spatial Blog Articles
UPDATE: I have tested some alpha GeoRaptor 4.1 implementations and it is looking good for release in the next few months.
After a year of false starts, I finally admitted defeat.
Yesterday (26th February 2016) I let a paid contract to an Italian developer (via Freelancer) of SQL Developer 4.1 extensions to create a “stub”/“template” application into which I hope to pour the existing GeoRaptor code.
That “stub” extension will provide working elements in the following areas:
1. Define menu+submenu with multiple entries.
2. Command/Controller classes for 1 including Java class that executes something when menu/submenu selected. Say create a JOptionPane show message dialog eg When “sub menu X is executed a dialog appears; pressing ok dismisses. The About menu already is a dialog it will be the first one that I use to pour the existing code into.
3. Context menus for connection nodes eg table, view with executable code to display menu.
4. How to add ones own preferences (panel) to Tools>Preferences
5. How to create context menus for result set after execution of adhoc SQL in worksheet.
I will update this article when the template/stub extension is completed.