New Release of Free PL/SQL Packages
Thursday December 10 2009 at 23:02
Today I uploaded a new release of my free PL/SQL packages.
The release includes:
- GML to SDO conversion for 10g users (involves need to compile and install java code and JAVAGEOM package);
- Ability to execute external applications (see this article for an example) from within the database ;
- New DEBUGPKG for use when developing new PL/SQL functions and procedures;
- Fixes to the KML package;
- Move of constants from GEOM package to the CONSTANTS package;
- Modification Windows installation script to automatically compile and load required java source and classes;
- Addition of UpdateSdoMetadata procedure to TOOLS package;
- Addition of ST_NumGeometries and ST_GeometryN functions to ST_Geom package;
- Fixed arc handling bug in ExtractElementsPiped function in GEOM package;
- Fixed geodetic SRID handling bug in Spit function in GEOM package.
Plus other changes.
The packages are available here