TESSELATE and CENTROID package updates
Wednesday February 25 2015 at 09:35
Today (25th February 2015) I uploaded the following changes to the following packages:
- Reduce complexity of package interface.
- Removed all Quad_Tree Initialise procedures (Quad_Tree functions internally initialise).
- All SPACE_KEY functions removed: package now only supports morton key generation.
- Added new ST_TileGeometry functions that provide greater options for tiling (or generating a regular grid over) an sdo_geometry object.
- Improved handling of units of measure.