New PL/SQL Package Upload
Thursday May 10 2007 at 12:25
Tonight I uploaded some changes to my free PL/SQL packages.
The changes include:
- Addition of a NETWORK package that includes some functions for returning the start and end vertex of a linear geometry.
- A new TO_3D() function in the GEOM package that converts a 2D geometry to a 3D geometry.
- Some fixes to the loader and packages as this was the first time I had tried to load the packages into XE.
Because of the latter, I have removed the Java function wrappers in GEOM for GML2GEOMETRY until I have done two things.
- Made the loader able to detect if XE/SE is the host database rather than EE
- I have completed the testing of the original Java version of the centroid function (in progress)
- Finished programming a Peano space key function in Java
- Modified some code that creates a shapefile from Oracle Spatial (will be called SDO2SHAPEFILE)